About

Union Community History Project

  About: The Union Community History Project began after the closer or the Union United Methodist Church.  The closure forced past parishion...

Monday, January 18, 2021

Glenna Keiser Fuller




 1/4/2021


I'm trying not to let myself get too traumatized over this letter writing about the memories of the (Union United) Methodist Church.. I can talk all day long.  But, putting my thoughts down on paper….Not so much...So, here goes, 



My earliest memory was me standing on stage to recite an Easter Poem in 1942-43. I got stage fright and my mom had to come and get me.  I was crying. 


I went to Sunday School there when I was a toddler.  Mrs. Miller was my Sunday School Teacher (Karen’s grandmother).  She gave everyone a lollie-pop. 


My sister in law (Pan Spain) was married there.  I was her matron of honor.


The reception for my father-In-law’s  funeral ( Gene Fuller) was put on by the Church ladies.  One being Ruth Mitchel. 


I remember going to Richard Erwin grandmother’s funeral.  I might have been 2 1/2 years old.  I was standing in the pew next to my mom.  


Glenna Keiser Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment